From tasty Bavarian starters and cozy drinks to rich regional dishes and heavenly dessert - let's walk and feast our way through the heart of Munich.
- For: You & your friends only
- Duration: 4 hours
- Culinary package: € 89 p.p.
your private group
A multi-course Bavarian dinner and sightseeing in Munich? With us, you can have it all! Tasty starters and drinks, rich dishes and dessert - let's walk and feast our way through the heart of Munich.
Our evening starts with a welcome drink at one of the city's best bars. Now we're ready for a relaxing walk through the streets of downtown Munich, past beautiful historic and modern sights with their amazing stories.
A select restaurant will be our next stop to enjoy a delicious Bavarian starter platter and main course. A short and entertaining walk will lead us to our next venue. A selection of tasty desserts will be the perfect conclusion of our nocturn dinner walk.
The perfect combination of walking, sightseeing and dining: From welcome drink to dessert, we will arrange an unforgettable evening for you.
Be a Bavarian gourmet and explore the culinary highlights of Munich. Visit three of the most popular restaurants and bars to walk, see & taste Munich!
Enjoy a welcome drink in one of Munich’s best bars, a Bavarian starter platter with bread and pretzels, a traditional main course and drink, a dessert selection with a drink/coffee.
"The walking dinner tour was very well organized and Tobias conveyed both historical and current information about Munich charmingly and with humor. The walking dinner is definitely something to consider." – Irene R.
Bavarian Walk'n'Dinner – Summary
With us, you can have it all: a multi-course Bavarian dinner and an unforgettable walking tour in the heart of Munich. Starting from Marienplatz, we will take you to three of nicest restaurants, beerhalls and bars in the old town.
- A 4-hour walking and dining tour to select bars and restaurants in Munich’s historic center
- A welcome drink, a Bavarian starter platter with bread and pretzels, a traditional main course with one drink, a dessert selection with one drink/coffee
- Hotel pick-up by arrangement
Times & Dates
- Our Bavarian Walk’n’Dinner tour starts twice a day in the evening: at 6:00 p.m. and at 7:00 p.m.
- Bookings can be made until 2 weeks prior to the day.
- Duration of the tour: 4 hours
- No tours during Christmas break: 22nd Dec - 6th Jan
We will either meet at the Fish Fountain right on St. Mary’s Square/Marienplatz or pick you up from your city hotel.
What's not included
- Tickets for public transport
- Additional food and drink
- This tour is stroller and wheelchair accessible.
- We run our tours rain or shine, so please dress appropriately.
€ 349 for your private group
€ 89 per person for food and drinks
Groups with more than 10 persons
Our tours are designed for small, exclusive groups with a size of 1 to 10 persons. If your group consists of more than 10 persons, it is sometimes helpful to create two groups. In other cases, you might prefer to keep the entire party together.
Let us find the best solution for you! If you're coming with a group of more than 10 persons, please contact us.
+++ Munich Update +++
Dear travelers and guests in Munich,
the current situation with the Coronavirus is forcing us all to reconsider our daily routines. As a tour company, we are putting our customers’ safety first and have therefore decided to take the following measures, for the time being and until further notice:
- As of 30th May, we are resuming our walking tours. We are not conducting culinary tours yet.
- Guests should bring their personal face masks, as we will ask everyone to wear it where it seems appropriate - e.g. when passing crowded places.
- Please do always keep a distance of 1.5m from all participants in the group. The guide will maintain a bigger distance of approx. 2m.
- To register for a tour, please contact us
Follow us and stay in touch
Follow us and stay in touch! You will be updated with recommendations, event notes, local news, and tour information on our Facebook page.
Facebook is the ideal social media asset for us to share our knowledge and insider info with you. Our growing fanbase is a vital community of international travelers who appreciate a personal private tour service with a highly immersive access to our culture and history.